Friday, October 26, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, His Holiness the Dalai Lama!

Fellow Communionists,

I very much enjoyed celebrating Communion with His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, last Sunday. It was wonderful of the Lama to travel all the way from India to present a special teaching on Buddhism to me on the occasion of my birthday. And those monks in their flowing saffron robes who chanted the "Happy Birthday" song in Tibetan (I presume that's what they were chanting)--that was awesome.

Thanks again to all of you who were able to join us for the celebration. And again, my apologies for the incident with locking the keys in the Church limo--special blessings to the AAA guy for getting out so quickly to pop the locks. I think our driver will be fine, he just needs some more practice.

Be Good, Be Nice, Be Smart
Reverend Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home